Whether it's an identity, website, or print piece that needs designed, I'm always up for the challenge. From large brands to upstart companies, I have experience working with clients everywhere in-between. I see design as a unique discipline, one that balances fun and professionalism, all at the same time. I can work with you to bring your ideas to life on time and within budget to obtain the results that you and your brand or company desire.
To the left, you'll find a list of my latest work. Each page contains a description and multiple images for an in-depth look at what I've designed for each client.
- "Nick is the absolute best when it come to taking a thought or idea and making it a real, tangible thing. Nick can collaborate with the best of them and his background and professionalism can only be matched by his eagerness to provide the best. We at Harmonic Media have worked with Nick both as a provider and a client, his attention to both sides are amazing!"
- - Tyler Lindvall, Owner at Harmonic Media, Inc., 02/2013
- "Nick is a very talented and thoughtful designer with deep technical knowledge. He has a great attitude and a high aesthetic standard. He is also dependable, reliable and consistent. I would recommend Nick Adorni to any employer."
- - Kristy Cannon, Web Design Specialist at Orlando Magic, 05/2010
- "As an intern for the Orlando Magic Web Design team, Nick did an outstanding job of bringing fresh, creative ideas. However, he didn't just come up with the ideas, he made them a reality. Specific ideas he created while a part of my department included an intern video blog detailing the day-to-day job requirements of the various interns throughout the organization. He also created the Orlando Magic Dancers web page as well as designed a new logo for the dancers. Nick is bright, creative, a strong team player and dedicated to his craft. I enjoyed having Nick a part of my team."
- - Roman Vega, Vice President Brand Management, Orlando Magic, 03/2010
- "Nick has been a great person to work with on several occasions. From photographing professional athletes we work with to doing design and graphic layout of posters. Nick is laid back yet completely dialed and professional. Perfect balance needed to work in an industry that is often scattered and not so balanced. Always willing to further this discussion with anyone who is interested in contracting or hiring Nick."
- - Mike Azrt, Owner at The Public Works, 02/2010
- "Nick is a skilled graphic designer, able to adapt quickly to a changing brief and execute on time and above expectations. He is easy to work with and always produces a quality product. I will work with him again given the opportunity and would highly recommend him as a graphic designer."
- - Ian Fohrman, Partner at The Public Works, 12/2009
- "Nick worked with Century Harley-Davidson to create a custom calendar for retail sale. Nick did a great job in developing a creative solution to meet our project goals. He delivered the project on time, worked within budget and worked well with other members of the team."
- - Pam Norton, President at Century-Harley Davidson, 12/2009